About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ewan K0

Last night I had a dream. I dreamt ab0ut me and mine. Kainis! We were watching t.v. (cart0ons ata) in a r0om. I think in 0ur h0use. Then RizeLLe (cLassmate) entered the r0om and said "G0 NicaeL!" I f0rg0t the rest.

Kainis! ADMU L0st the game between UST. But I'm happy with Chris Tiu (crush k0 yan!). He did a great pLay....5 3p0int sh0t! W0w.......!!!! I think this is their first L0ss. Lav y0u BLue EagLes! 0ne Big Fight!!!!! Hehe!

I just finished readin "The Present Takers" by Aidan Chambers. It is reaLLy a nice b0ok. The st0ry is great and n0t b0ring. It is ab0ut a girL named Lucy HaLLs wh0 is being buLLied by MeLanie Pr0sser and her friends. BLah....bLah....bLah......

I'm currentLy Listening t0 "Stars" by CaLLaLiLy. It is reaLLy a great s0ng. I just heard it yesterday 0n myx. It's n0. 1 on the hit chart. I saw Sp0nge C0La end0rsing f0r their Latest vide0 "Bitiw" fr0m their new aLbum "Transit". The vide0 wiLL be sh0wn 0n myx premiere t0m. 1pm ata. Kainis! We have cLasses t0m! May guesting pa naman cLa sa h0meb0y t0m.

Yehey! Retreat is s0 near! It's aLready 0n Wednesday!!!! W0oho0!!!!! Wahahahaha! S0ri excited Lng p0h.....Hehehe! 0uch! My st0mach is aching! S0ri di sumasakit Lik0d k0 ngaun eh. Hehe!

S0ng f0r the day:

'Di nya sinabi per0 may nagsabi
Gust0 na yata kasama ka parati
Per0 ewan k0...ewan k0

Naub0s na ang pera sa kakaLakwatsa
Gust0 na yata parati kang kasama
Per0 ewan k0...ewan k0

Napapansin m0 na yata
Nakakahiya naman
Gust0 Lang naman kitang titigan

NapapaLing0n tuwing ika'y dumadaan
Napapangiti hindi k0 aLam ang dahiLan
ALam k0ng hindi pepwedeng maging tay0
Per0 minsang nag-iiba ang ik0t ng
Ang ik0t ng mund0

Susmary0sep! Ang diLa ay sumabet
Napahiya na hindi na makaLapit
Per0 ewan k0...ewan k0

Per0 napapansin m0 na yata
Nakakahiya naman
Gust0 Lang naman kitang titigan

NapapaLing0n tuwing ika'y dumadaan
Napapangiti hindi k0 aLam ang dahiLan
ALam k0ng hindi pepwedeng maging tay0
Per0 minsan nag-iiba ang ik0t ng
Ang ik0t ng mund0

NapapaLing0n tuwing ika'y dumadaan
Napapangiti hindi k0 aLam ang dahiLan

NapapaLing0n tuwing ika'y dumadaan
Napapangiti hindi k0 aLam ang dahiLan
ALam k0ng hindi pepwedeng maging tay0
Per0 minsan nag-iiba ang ik0t ng
Ang ik0t ng mund0

-Ewan K0 by S0apdish

Grabeh! I reaLLy, reaLLy Luv this s0ng. I can reLate very weLL t0 this s0ng. Ak0ng-ak0 nga yan eh. Hehe! By the way, I'm s0 happy f0r u Mebs! Babye!

-NiYaeL GurL

No comments: