About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Make me aLive...

We'v just finished 0ur 1st peri0dicaL exams. Whew! 0n tuesday we'LL have 0ur Ge0m and 0n tuesday Basic Research and Statistics (BRS)- Basura Really Sucks! Yeah, that's what my cLassmates caLL it. I onLy L0ve it when we g0 2 Library 2 have a research. 0n m0nday-n0 cLasses-0mg...i miss sch0oL! I L0ve g0ing to sch0oL than g0ing h0me. F0r me, there's n0 pLace Like Sch0oL! Sch0oL sweet sch0oL! By the way, my sch0oL is FCS Science and Arts High Sch0oL (FCS stands f0r Faith Christian Sch0ooL) here in Cainta, RizaL. This is reaLLy a great sch0oL. We have chapeL services which I reaLLy L0ve. I beL0ng t0 II-EzekieL (piL0t secti0n 0r cream secti0n or watever u caLL it) and Y0ung Writer's GuiLd CLub. My fave subject is araLing panLipunan (even th0ugh i get L0w grades her) and I aLs0 L0ve 0ur teacher here. I have my best friends MaybeLyn (mebs), Princess (Cess) and JeaneLLe (Jeanne, she studies in 0ther sch0oL-CCC)

Princess is my cL0sest bud. We've been 2gether since Grade 2. We seperated when we were Grade 5 and g0t 2gether again 0n grade 6. N0w, we're b0th 0n the same secti0n. I L0ve her bc0z she's very funny and she never faiLs t0 make me Laugh. She L0ves Champ Lui-pi0 fr0m haLe. She aLs0 Likes Johnny Depp (she caLLs him papa johnny depp), 0rLand0 bL0om?, etc. She's a very g0od writer and singer. We beL0ng 0n the same cLub. She's very smart. She aLs0 heLps me w/ my pr0bLems. When we were in first year LeveL, after the retreat, we didn't taLk w/ each 0ther bc0z she's mad at us (Jeanne and I) and she g0t her new friend (Mebs). We ap0L0gized but it t0ok s0me time b4 she f0rgave us. Then the 4 0f us f0rmed a gr0up caLLed VIOFETTA (Vi0Let=bLue(Mebs and me) + red(Cess and Jeanne) and Ant0ni0 Pigafetta (0ne 0f the Spanish wh0 c0nquered PhiLLippines)) I reaLLy, reaLLy L0ve her!

Mebs and I became cLassmates when we were in 1st year. I remember RacheLLe and I (my best friend when we were in Grade 5 and 6) ch0sed wh0 is the prettiest girL in sch0oL. We b0th ch0se her. She's very pretty and s0ciabLe. Every0ne wh0 pass by her aLways greet her. She is aLs0 smart. She beL0ngs t0 v0LLeybaLL cLub and EzekieL secti0n t0o. We became cL0ser this year. I admire her hair. It's very straight, shiny and untangLed (tama ba?) thr0ugh0ut the day. She's aLs0 funny and cheerfuL. The w0rd "b0red0m" is n0t in her Life- wish t0 be Like her. I reaLLy, reaLLy L0ve her!

Jeanne and I became cLassmates when we were in Grade 6. We became cL0ser when we were in 1st year high Sch0oL. We aLways share 0ur secrets 2gether. Every Lunch, we eat t0gether in the cLassrum whiLe Mebs and Cess 0n the canteen. We aLways argue but I Luv this girL. I was sh0cked when she transfered t0 CCC. Huhuhuhuhu! I miss this girL. We taLk 0n ph0ne and I txt her t0o. She's very pretty and s0ciabLe. She's aLs0 funny. We pLanned 0ur h0use when we were in 1st year. I reaLLy, reaLLy L0ve you p0ster girL!!!!!

Nica-that's me...my name is NicaeL but I rather caLL myseLf NiYaeL (YaeL is the v0caList 0f the band Sp0nge C0La...Luv it!) I'm n0t very s0ciabLe. I'm shy and my v0ice is L0w. But I'm taLkative. I L0ve hanging 0ut with my friends. I L0ve eating kiam0y (ung maaLat na c0L0r 0range). I Luv Kim Chiu and My GirL! G0sh! I'LL miss My GirL. I L0ve reading candy magazine. It heLps me a L0t. It's Like ur instant ate. I advice y0u t0 buy 0ne. It's w0rth it! Pr0miz! It's the best-est friend you'LL ever have. I L0ve taLking with Jesus. When I d0 n0thing, I taLk t0 Him. I aLs0 L0ve reading B0b 0ng b0oks. Oh! My back is aching!

T0p 10 pers0ns I can't Live w/0 (except Jesus kasi xempre n0. 1 yan!)
1.) FamiLy
2.) Princess D.
3.) Jeanne B.
4.) Mebs M.
5.) BetheL S.
6.) Jayne 0.
7.) Marvin Q.
8.) Strawhat Crew (Emma R., RacheLLe L., Rayna E.)
9.) Sp0nge C0La
10.) Teachers (especiaLLy Ma'am Bri0nes, Sir Legaspi and Sir Monserat)


S0ng f0r the day (f0r me):

"T0m0rrow never c0mes
The day wiLL end t0day
Y0u c0me t0 change the truth
F0rget it anyway

I'LL never be a man
S0 take me as I am

Make me aLive
Make me suffer
Make me feeL...

Make me aLive
Make me suffer
Make me feeL...

Just Leave me in the rain
My Life is in the drain
I'LL seek y0ur L0ve f0rever
I beg n0t a different game

I'LL never be a man
Embrace me as I am

Make me aLive
Make me suffer
Make me feeL...

Make me aLive
Make me suffer
Make me feeL...

ALive
ALive...
ALive
ALive...

I'LL never be a man
Embrace me as I am

Make me aLive
Make me suffer
Make me feeL...

Make me aLive
Make me suffer
Make me feeL...

Make me aLive
Make me suffer
Make me feeL...

Make me aLive
Make me suffer
Make me feeL...

ALive
ALive...
ALive
ALive...
ALive
ALive...

-ALive by Fri0

Think this is en0ugh f0r n0w...Lav ya'LL! PLs. visit my 0ther site www.niyael.multiply.com tnx!

-NiYaeL GurL




No comments: