About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Little Bit

I'm so happy this morning! Guess who I saw.....akin! He's very cute! Almost all of the students in the 2nd year level are attracted to him. Who wouldn't? He's very....charming! Okay, enough of akin. It's fun at school today. And akin entered our room twice! Okay, I said enough of akin!

Today, I was scheduled to buy nips for our nips circulation. Yummy! I had fun at our recitation in Geom a while ago. I guess I did fine. When I got home, I watched High School Musical! The best! Yeah! Hehe! Here's my song for the day....

Song for the day:

I was kinda hesitant to tell you
Should I let you know
I was never really like this before
Need I say more

Or maybe I'm confused when you are near me
I don't know what to do or I should be
There's only one thing in my mind
That's you and me

I'm a little bit of crazy
I'm a little bit of a fool
I'm a little bit of lonely
I'm a little bit of all
Oh I need a cure
Just a little bit of you
And I will fall

I'm always on the run to see you
Would you allow me to
It wasn't my intention to hurt you
This feeling is true

Or maybe I'm confused when you are near me
I don't know what to do or I should be
There's only one thing in my mind
That's you and me

I'm a little bit of crazy
I'm a little bit of a fool
I'm a little bit of lonely
I'm a little bit of all
Oh I need a cure
Just a little bit of you
And I will fall

Or maybe I'm confused when you are near me
I don't know what to do or I should be
There's only one thing in my mind
That's you and me

I'm a liitle bit of crazy
I'm a little bit of a fool
I'm a little bit of lonely
I'm a little bit of all
Oh I need a cure
Just a little bit of you
And I will fall

I'm just a little bit of crazy
I'm a little bit of a fool
I'm a little bit of lonely
I'm a little bit of all
Oh I need a cure
Just a little bit of you and I will fall

-A Little Bit by M.Y.M.P.

Hope to pass the test tomorrow on English, Algebra and Filipino.

Pabati Corner:
-Kute.....miss you!
-Akin, ang cute moh!
-Mine, bahala ka sa buhay moh!
-Dadi Legz, Mami Mon, Bb. Bumad-ong....dalian nyo poh test bukas!
-Cess, ikaw ata naka-assign for nips circulation tom...kaso may test!

Un lng! Babye!

-NiYael Gurl





No comments: