About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Love Can't Lie

I had a nice day today!! I saw i saw so many times...plus...when I was going to exit the school...nagkasalubong kami!! Sya papasok ako papalabas. Yeah! I'm so kilig up to now...hehe! I also saw akin...he's so cute!

Algebra- Dadi Leg's so funny...had a great time!!
A.P.- Ma'am's funny too...hehe! Whoop!
Recess- Tostillas and mineral water...
Music- I enjoyed taking down notes...don't know why...
English- I was able to recite..oki na rin...
Lunch- Ahm..no nga pla un...ah! Adobo...yummy!
B.R.S.- I slept..hehe!
Bio- I had a hard time to draw the plant cell thingy!!
Geom- hirap ng long test!!
Filipino- I had a high score on the quiz...yehey!!

Maybes and I were txting a while ago. She said that she has still her fever. Get well soon!! Here's my song for the day:

Song for the day:

Still recall the warmth of the night
Try to ease the pain in my heart
And now that you are out of sight
Tears fall from these eyes

Echoes of my voice slowly die
Fears in every corner of my mind
And even if it's over
Still can't bear with time

How could you go?
How could you say goodbye?
It hurts inside
Coz by now
Still can't find the reason why
Love can't lie

Knowing that my life is so unkind
So leave my thoughts and mem'ries behind
But angels brought me to the past
I'm with you at last

In you I have found my life
You brought me to paradise
Hapiness that I can't hide
I feel inside

How could you go?
How could you say goodbye?
It hurts inside
Coz by now
Still can't find the reason why
Love can't lie

In you I have found my life
You brought me to paradise
Hapiness that I can't hide
Oh I feel inside

How could you go?
How could you say goodbye?
It hurts inside
Coz by know
Still can't find the reason why

It's hard to try
With crying all the time
My fate is you
And somehow keep myself from loving you
Love can't lie...

-Love Can't Lie by Sarah Geronimo

Haay...I really miss this guy...Anyway, un lng poh....

Pabati Corner:
-H.L. McCutchen, I'm still waiting for LighLand Part 2.
-Go LewTtie luv team!!
-Cezzy, lagot ka kay Drei..winala mo scissors and tape nya..tsk!
-Maybes...get well soon! Lav yah!!
-Thel, t.y. kanina sa Algebra...!
-I saw....i miss u very much!!
-Akin....pwede ba....ha....kung pwede lang...bawasan mo naman yang ka-kyutan moh!!
-Happy birthday Ethan baby!!
-Happy bday J. C.!!!
-Mine, kala mo nakalimutan na kita....d pa noh! Hu u nga bah??
-Lumayas ka MILENYO!!!!

-NiYael19

No comments: