About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Monday, September 18, 2006

When There Was Me and You

Sorry if I didn't post for a long time. Actually, I don't know what to post. I'm currently listening to Harana by Parokya ni Edgar. Nothing cool happened in school today. I really wanted to go home. I want to watch High School Musical all day. I'm addicted to it. I can't wait for the next musical in 2007. Hehe, lapit na noh??

Since I don't know what to write and my back is aching already, I'll just post my song for the day...or panghabang-buhay cguro....

It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen?
Coz now I have to pretend
That I don't really care

I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
That's coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you

I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smile you made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-bes
And once upon a song

Now I know you're not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Coz now, even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Because I like the view
When there was me and you

I can't believe
That I could be so blind
It's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mind

Because I like the view
Ooh...ooh..ooh...
I thought you felt it too
When there was me and you...

-When There Was Me and You by Vanessa Anne Hudgens (HSM)

I can relate very well to this song.... By the way, pls. visit my other site www.niyael.multiply.com tnx!

Pabati corner:
-Belated happy anniversary to Mebs and Cezz! Lav u two!
-Jeanne, we miss you very much!
-Vanessa Hudgens, I'm your number 19 fan! Lav u!
-Pls. pray for our long test
-Kuya Mabs....utang mo poh ha! Hehe!
-Mine...wala lang...mine lang....

-NiYael Gurl

No comments: