About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Friday, October 06, 2006

I Care...

Haaay...I miss school. I can't go to school tomorrow. May pupuntahan kami eh. Wrong timing naman o! Anyway, i miss my friends and especially, i saw...

Algebra- kuletz ni sir.
P.E.- I lost against Cezzy in the table tennis. 21-14...go Cezzy!
Recess- spaghetti and mineral water
Values- I enjoyed doing the family tree.
English- Sir, wag maxado mainit head.
Lunch- Torta and mineral water
B.R.S.- uhm, I didn't understand a thing. Actually, I'm not paying attention.
Bio- I failed.
Geom- Waaaah!
A.P.- Ma'am is very funny but I failed the quiz.

I didn't watched High School Musical today. Maybe tomorrow. Here's my song for today...

Song for the day...

Lying in my bed
I find it hard to sleep tonight
Wond'ring if you're thinking of me too.
Though I try to close my eyes
I'm filled with thoughts of you
Even in my dreams there's none but you.

Let me say it one more time
The words I keep inside
This heart of mine
Has something to reveal
That you're always in my prayer
And this time to you I swear
There's nothing I won't do for you
I care.

Friends they say
That I might fall in love deeply with you
Would you care
If what they say is true?
Never been like this before
And never had a clue
If this is love
I'm sure it's something new

Let me say it one more time
The words I keep inside
This heart of mine
Has something to reveal
That you're always in my prayer
And this time to you I swear
There's nothing I won't do for you
I care.

Oh how I wish you feel the same for me
Baby when you look at me
It's how you seem to be

Let me say it one more time
Say it one more time
The words I keep inside
Oohh.
This heart of mine has some thing to
Has something to reveal
That you're always in my prayer
And this time to you I swear
There's nothing I won't do for you, you
I care...

Ooh...ohh...

-I Care by Rachelle Ann Go

I really like this song very much. It has a wonderful meaning. Pls. visit my other site www.niyael.multiply.com thank u!

Pabati Corner:
-Dadi Legz, ang kulit-kulit nyo! Para kaung si Mojacko! Waaah!
-I saw...i saw you and i miss you! Godblez sa band nyo!
-Akin, gudlak sau! Whatever!
-Peter Class last year, kelan ba talaga video?
-Sana magkaron ng LightLand2!!

-NiYael19

No comments: