About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Monday, October 09, 2006

I hate you...

Haay...I'm not contented today. I only saw "i saw" twice or thrice. Setbu! We slept 1:00 AM so I get sleepy in school. And I need to catch up with all my homeworks. My hands are aching! I got a cut on my left hand. I'm very much thankful with Maybes and Cess who helped me with my wound. It's only a scratch but it's long. Wahehe!

I'm currently listening to "Hawak Kamay" by Yeng (from Pinoy Dream Academy). Even though I don't like or watch PDA, I like her song. It's pretty cool and I enjoy singing it. Masarap kanatahin!

I'm so happy bcoz I saw the ratings of Super Inggo....and its high!! Yeah, come on! Wahehe! Go Pareng Jomar!! I luv yah!!

Algebra- I didn't pay attention bcoz I was doing my Bio seatwork which was given to us last Sat (I was absent). But Dadi Legz is funny.
A.P.- The quiz was real hard! I was able to answer though.
Recess- Tostillas and mineral water
Computer- I passed the quiz! 28/32.
English- I didn't get to recite bcoz we were out of time. Talk about luck!
Lunch- Longgonisa, gulay, lipton red (di masarap!) and mineral water
B.R.S.- We didn't take our quiz bcoz were out of time. Woohoo!
Bio- We went to the library...lamig!
Geom- nakakaantok...
Fil- kulit ni Ma'am! She's very cute and funny!

Song for the day...

I hate the way you are
So mean to me by far
The most frigid girl
That I have ever known

You speak loudly but
When I'm not around
You'll be just like them
So shallow and obnoxious

Please...
That's enough
That's enough
Please...
I've said this a million times before
And I'm sick

But all that I need
And all that I bleed
And all that I care for
Is you

You said that you'd call
What time you'll be at home
But you never did
You said you did mean to

Now I am in rage
As if we were engaged
You made me realize
I'm just your alibi

Please...
That's enough
That's enough
Please...
I've said this a million times before
And I'm sick

But all I need
And all that I bleed
And all that I care for
Is you

And all that I need
And all that I bleed
And all that I care for
Is you

I hate you

-Waltz by Hale

So beautiful! Ang ganda din ng video....nikikilig ako kay Champ and dun sa gurl!! Ang cute mo talaga Champ!! Nga pala, palita nyo na lang ung "The most frigid girl" ng "The.....boy" kasi gurl ako...wahehe! Go hale! Gold agad!

Pabati Corner:
-Maybes and Cezz, tnx sa concern nyo kanina sa sugat kow...
-Hale, the best kayo!
-Sponge Cola, ala pa din tatalo sa inyo!!
-Ate Neez, pangit moh! Wahehe!
-I saw....i miss yah!

-NiYael19





No comments: