About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Sink or Swim

Wahehe! I just finished writing for my blog in www.niyael.multiply.com pls. visit it. I also added some photos. Anyway, I don't want to repeat the same story all over again...so..I'll just tell another story....

Uhm...actually, I can't think of any stories to tell. Ah! I got one! We got home almost 5:00 PM. Our dismissal time is 4:00 PM. The reason was, we finished our seatwork in geometry. Dadi Legz was so proud of us...he said..."That's ezekiel, very studious (he pronounced it as stojos)!" Wahehe! While mami mon insists us to go home. We had a partner and my partner was Jelene, our valedictorian who got a 98 grade in geom. But she was very busy with student council blahdiblahs so I was left alone to do the work. Me, the one who flunks in Math, did all the work. Se helped me with some of the problems. But I get the vibe that we're gonna fail on that seatwork...sorry Jelene.

Anyway, I watched "Click" (movie) last night. I cried...promiz! I cried! The movie was...nakakaiyak (w/ matching punas of imaginary tears in my eyes). Wahehe! And btw, I would like to share to you my most favorite movie line from "Imagine Me and You". Actually, it's not a line....it's kinda long...wahehe!

"You know, I want you to be happy. More than anything else, I wanted to be the 'cause of hapiness in you. But if I'm not, then I can't stand in the way. Do you see? Because what you're feeling now is the unstoppable force. Which means that I've got to move."

It's very nice, isn't it? Heck (Matthew Goode) said those words. I feel that I can relate to those lines. That's why that's my fave line. Anyway, here's my song for the day...

Song for the day....

What's my motivation
As I serve up my agression over you
Sometimes I get so schizophrenic
All your caring I don't need it
Orchestrated madness over you

Lost the feeling in my
Lost the feeling in my head
Lost the feeling in my
Lost the feeling in my head
Lost the feeling in my
Lost the feeling in my head

Lost the feeling in my head
Just want to feel this once again
Lost the feeling in my head
Yeah...

Eat up my confession
As I try to come off pleasant
So untrue
So untrue
It's like you never left me
Your voice it always scares me
Frustrated sadness over you

Oh!
Lost the feeling in my
Lost the feeling in my head
Lost the feeling in my
Lost the feeling in my head
Lost the feeling in my
Lost the feeling in my head

Lost the feeling in my head
Just wanna feel this once again
Lost the feeling my head
yeah...

Please just go away!
Please just go away!

Lost the feeling this in my head
Just want to feel this once again
Lost the feeling in my head
Yeah...

In my head!
In my head!
Just want to feel this once again
In my head!
Lost the feeling in my head

-Sink or Swim by Chicosci

I can really relate to this song. I love it! Go Chicosci!

Pabati Corner:
-Big eyez, ang cute moh!
-Go Chicosci!
-Sa lahat na nagsasabi na malaki ang bunganga ni Yael...wla na kau dun! Bka kau mas malaki pa eh! Peste kau! Patayin ko kaung lahat eh! Wahehe!











No comments: