About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Open Casket Romance

Haaay....me and Maybz are chatting right now. She told me that Cezzy and "Pepsi" had an argument...blah...blah.... Anyway, we are going to baguio tomorrow. I am so excited already! Wahehe! Wahehe! Wahehe! Anyway, I am so happy of Maybz's gift to me...Chicosci's Icarus!! Woohoo!!! The songs are really great. My favorite songs there are "Open Casket Romance" and "In Arms". There is a song their that is pretty scary..."Lavander Marriage". Wahehe! I have a new fave band! It's called "Giniling Festival" Wahehe! Jeje Santos is their vocalist. Anyway, here is the song for the day....

Song for the day:

Ruin this fidelity
My dreams of you
All this dying roses
A toast to you and I
Eating its way into our secrets
No one should ever let them see

Tragedy repeats itself

Was all a makeshift love
Was all a makeshift love

With blankets and locks of the word that surrounds you
You kept me inside
With blankets and locks of the word that surrounds you
You lay me down

Burning with serenity
Idyllic dreams so close
Symbols of security
All our gone
Eating its way into our secret
Exposed for all of them to see

Tragedy repeats itself

Was all a makeshift love
Was all a makeshift love

With blankets and locks of the words that surround you
You kept me inside
With blankets and locks of the words that surround you
You lay me down


With blankets and locks of the words that surround you
You kept me inside
With blankets and locks of the words that surround you
You lay me down


I'm dying for you
And I'm never waking again

-Open Casket Romance by Chicosci

Super astig!

Pabati Corner:
-Viofetta/Rockin' Reptipes!! I miss yah!

-NiYael19

No comments: