About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sampip...

Waaah! Multiply isn't available for a while...hay... I'm so glad that our computer is working again...wahehe! uhm, i enjoyed school today...especially Filipino. I changed my mind of killing our Filipino teacher bcoz she always makes me laugh. Wahehe! It's my fault naman why I got a low grade on almost all the subjects. Wahehe! Wahehe! Wahehe!

I saw big eyez! Wahehe! He's so cute! Take note: he's only a grade one pupil! Wahehe! I also saw i saw...but once only. Unlike yesterday, I saw him before I entered the school and after dismissal...wahehe! I also saw my 1st year and 4th year crushes which completed my day...haaay....

Tomorrow is our mid-term exam. Our test tomorrow are English and A.P. I have only reviewed 1/4 of the pointers in English...wahehe! I still haven't reviewed for A.P. I finished reading the book I borrowed from mousy. The book is titled "Stainless Longganisa" by Bob Ong. Some of the parts made me laugh. Most of it is serious. Bob Ong and I have simillarities when it comes to philosophy...wahehe! I also like his other books which are "ABNKKBSNPLAKo", "Bakit Baligtad Magbasa ng Libro ang mga Pilipino", "Ang Paboritong Libro ni Judas" (my fave) and "Alamat ng Gubat". I admire this author very much! Wahehe!

Algebra- uhm, la ko naintindihan! Ano ba?!?
A.P.- hope I passed the quiz (essay type)
Recess- hamburger and gulaman
Music- I played the piano on our mid-term (meron pa next week)
English- galit na naman si sir...tsk, tsk, tsk!
Lunch- chicken nuggets (ung may shapes!) nd 2 gulamanz
BRS- huh??
Biology- I passed the quiz...wahehe! 9/15...natulog kasi koh sa oras ng review eh...
Geom- We had an activity to work with our "buddy"...but my buddy, Jelene, is on a practice...how horrible! Wahehe! I passed naman...24/30
Filipino- nakakatuwa! Wahehe!

Right now, I'm listening to my super-duper favorite song...sampip! Wahehe! And it is also my song for the day...

Song for the day...

Some people love shoes of certain kinds
Some people love afternoons
Or the way the moon shines
And they have their own reasons
To feel the way they do
That's why I ask myself
What it iswith you ?

Is their something wrong
With the way I speak?
Do you even see me
When I pass you on the street
I'll close my eyes and let it be
Becasue I just can't see
Why you love to hate me

Some people love weekends
Because they can fool around
Some people love thunderstorms
Because of how the drops of rain fall down
And they have their own reasons
Whatever they may be
That's why I think it's kinda funny
That you don't have one for me

Is their something wrong
With the way I speak?
Do you even see me
When I pass you on the street
I'll close my eyes and let it be
Because I just can't see
Why you love to hate me

And it sucks to face the truth
That I ain't got no reasons too
Whenever asked the simple question
Why I feel the way I do
And I know it's stupid on my part to say that I love you
Even though I know you hate me
And I don't know why you do

Is their something wrong
With the way I speak?
Do you even see me
When I pass you on the street
I'll close my eyes
And let it be
Because I just can't see
Why you love to hate me

-Sampip by Parokya ni Edgar

Woohoo! I really love this song! Promiz! And I really love Parokya!

Pabati Corner:
-Bon Ong, you're the man!
-Cezzy, k lng yan...
-Mami mon and Ma'am A.P., pakidalian naman po yung test...
-Advanced Merry Xmas!!

-NiYael19



No comments: