About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm sorry...I miss you...

Wahehe! I saw Chicosci last night! Finally! I watched them performed! Live!! Waaah!!! For the complete details check out my blog www.miggykoskee.com Miggy Chavez is so cute!! Waaaah!!!

Peste! Tomorrow we have classes again. My only motivation in going to school is I saw. Haaay...grabeh...ewan...

Bitin ako kagabi! Tito ko kasi eh... Gracel told me that on vacation, we should go to Chicosci gigs together. Well, I'm looking forward to it. I really want to meet her!

Song for the Day:

When I leave
I wanna wait for the silence
You gave me all you've got
But now I stand here waving to you

But still you smile
You're still looking back
Maybe I just wasn't kind enough
I'm fighting urges to fall again
Yet I stumble
Yet I stumble

These roses died three days since
Black roses died we said goodbye
These roses died three days since
I'm sorry, I miss you

How do I remain complete
When all we bled is lost
We could've burned the earth and sky

A second chance
The seconds spent
Each other's shadows should have known
I'm fighting urges to fall again
Yet I stumble
Yet I stumble

These roses died three days since
Black roses died we said goodbye
These roses died three days since
I'm sorry, I miss you

These roses died three days since
Black roses died we said goodbye
These roses died three days since
I'm sorry, I miss you

I miss you
I miss you
I miss you oh!

Hear this I'm yours
I'm at your feet
Hear this I'm yours
(Inside this heart you still remain)
I'm at your feet
(But faded letters are erased)
Hear this I'm yours
(Inside this heart you still remain)
I'm at your feet
(But faded letters are erased)

These roses died three days since
Black roses died we said goodbye
These roses died three days since
I'm sorry, I miss you

These roses died three days since
Black roses died we said goodbye
These roses died three days since
I'm sorry, I miss you

These roses died three days since
(I miss you my baby)
These roses died three days since
(I miss you my baby)
These rose died three days since
(I miss you my baby)

-Seven Black Roses by Chicosci

Pabati Corner:
-Maybz, salamat sa pagsama mo sakin kagabi
-Nyessa, saya mo ka-txt kahit sandali pa lang...wahehe!
-Gracel, tnx sa mga infos! Hope magkita tau...
-Chicosci...vampires live forever...!

-NiYael19^Ö^

-VMPRS LV FRVR-

No comments: