About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Friday, March 23, 2007

...i'm not okay!!...

Hay...naiinis nah talgah koh!! I'm not ok I promise!! Pls...pwede bah!! Cge...kwen2 koh muna buhaty koh...

Last night, my mom didn't allow me to attend the gig of Chicosci nd Sponge Cola bcoz of blah blah blah..!! But, she told me that she would buy me a CD of Typecast (every moss and cobweb). That will do...wahehe!

Right now, I'm chattin with some friends...Cezzy, Maybz, Ian, Alyssa (she got angry at me)...nd blah...blah...blah...! I'm so happy for Cezzy...she got what she really wanted...! I wish I could too...

Here's my song for the day...I'm not ok I PROMISE!!

Song for the day:

Well if you wanted honesty
That's all you had to say
I never want to let you down or have you go
It's better off this way

For all the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
Remember when you broke your foot
From jumping out the second floor

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
YOU WEAR ME OUT!!

What will it take to show you that
It's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I've told you time and time again you sing the words
But don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)

To be a joke and look
Another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook
For the last time take a good hard look

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
YOU WEAR ME OUT!!

Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book
But the pages all are torn and frayed

I'm not okay
I'm okay
I'm okay now
(I'm okay now)

But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this
I'm okay

Trust me!

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-f******-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)

-I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance

Iba talagah pag MCR...! To those who said that MCR is crap...I have something to tell you...! Yes, you have the right to your opinion but I have the right to think your STUPID!!

www.niyael.multiply.com
www.godblez.multiply.com
www.miggykoskee.multiply.com

Pabati Corner:
-Cezzy, Godblez na lng sa inyu!!
-Viofetta nd other fwendz, I'll miss u all!!
-Alyssa...SORI NAH!! HUHUHU!!
-Sponge Cola, congratz sa mga awards niu!!
-I saw...mamimiss kitah! wahehe!

-NiYaelVampaYr^
Ö^





No comments: