About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

...I'm dumb...I hope u like me 2...

Hayyy....don't have anything good to say. Uhm, i saw " i saw"...so what?? Wahehe! Uhm...ano bah sasabihin koh? Uhm...ah, I know! I'll tell you the songs that makes my heart feel heavy and cry.

1.) Scars of a Failing Heart by Typecast...when the first time I heard it, I was so amazed on how the song touched my heart and made me feel like crying. Grabeh! Sobrang bumigat un puso koh...nu ba yan?? Astig talgah Typecast. There's not one song from them that I found rubbish. They're all great!..."everything's failing with thoughts of you...now i'm down without knowing what's true...with the way you look at someone else"...

2.) Magbalik by Callalily...this is my most fave song from them...grabeh..."tulad ng mundong hindi tumitigil sa pag-ikot...pag-ibig di mapapagod"...

3.) Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional...ewan koh ba kung bakit..."i am vindicated...i am selfish..i am wrong...i am right...i swear i'm right...i swear i knew it all along"...

4.) Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus...i love it..."i will never let you fall...i'll stand up with you forever...i'll be there for you through it all...even if saving you sends me to heaven"...

5.) Last Look by Chicosci...super astig talagah...sapul!..."make me yours and kill me with your stare...leaves shaking...let's follow...i'm staying with you angel"...

Un lang...by the way, these songs are all dedicated...blah...blah...blah...

Song for the day:

I understand what you're trying to say
No need to say it
I am leaving
But don't walk away
Just stay right there
I'll fall...And I'll just look at you

I'll just look at you
I'll just look at you
I'll just look at you

I don't know why I always feel like this
It's hard to breathe when your around
Your big blue eyes are drowning me to sleep
The space is tearing me

I'll stay
Please stay
I'll stay
Please stay
I'll stay
Please stay
I'll stay
Please stay

Words are not important
Smiles are all I need from you
The yearning is getting stronger
I'm dumb
I hope you like me too

You're two tables away
You could see me mesmerized
I want to talk to you
But I'm so scared
Before I never cared
Infatuations never there
But now it's killing me

I really hate myself
I really hate myself
I really hate myself
I really hate myself

Words are not important
Smiles are all I need from you
The yearning is getting stronger
I'm dumb
I hope you like me too

Words are not important
Smiles are all I need from you
The yearning is getting stronger
I'm dumb
I hope you like me too

-The Infatuation is Always There by Typecast

OUCH!! Grabeh...tinamaan akoh sa song ah...sapul men! Promiz...! Anyway, I really love this song. Actually, kakapakinig ko pa lang nito ngaun nd I love it already...this is for the people who will never get the ones they want...daydream na lang!

Pabati Corner:
-peste kah!!!!!!!

-NiYaelVampaYr^
Ö^




No comments: