About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

so far away...one last look!!

What the heck! Why is multiply not working?!?! Argh!! Anyway...this past few days...I've been very sad nd I hate everybody!! My family, my friends...everybody!! I don't want to talk about it...

By the way, I heard a very bad news. I'm not sure...but I heard that i saw would be transferring to another school...! What the hell! I really don't know what to say about it but...blah...blah...blah...I'll write my reactions on my secret blog...by the way check out my other blogs...
www.niyael.multiply.com
www.miggykoskee.multiply.com
www.godblez.multiply.com
tnx a lot!

Here's my song for the day and it's for him...!

Song of the day:

Can I be a little selfish?
And I swear I'll come back home to you
Our heads turn, the last kiss
Make me yours and kill me with your stare

Leaves shaking, let's follow
I'm staying with you angel
'Till fear dies, I won't let go
I won't let go...

So far away
One last look
It's the same thing as before
Am I too late?
One last look

How could you just take me?
A solid frame, a heart I fell into
Let's pray for the violence
3:47, it's just another requiem

Leaves shaking, let's follow
I'm staying with you angel!
'Till fear dies, I won't let go
I won't let go...

So far away
One last look
It's the same thing as before
Am I too late?
One last look
'Till we sleep forever

So far away
One last look
It's the same thing as before
Am I too late?
One last look
'Till sleep forever

Sleep forever...!

A love in wait
I'll watch you go
We lie in state
I'll watch you go
A love in wait...

I'll watch you go!
I'll watch you go!

(I'll watch you go!)
Can I be a little selfish?
(I'll watch you go!)
And I swear I'll come back home to you
Let's pray for the violence
3:47, it's just another requiem

-Last Look by Chicosci

I love that song...talaga...!

Pabati Corner:
-I hate you people!
-I super love God! He's the only one I can lean to...
-I love My Chemical Romance, Chicosci, and Typecast!!



No comments: