About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Friday, April 20, 2007

..."Will you come back in a heartbeat?"...

T_T...I miss Camiling and also the people there....T_T I miss chatting with Gracel...T_T...By the way, it has been a really great day...God answered my prayer more than I had expected...! I love you God!!

Waaah!! YouTube is really slow tonight!! I can't watch the episode of Detective Conan that I want to watch!! Grrr!! Asar! By the way, I finished reading one of the novels of my book "Sherlock Holmes"...The Hound of the Baskervilles...the story's really great and exciting! I love it!! Holmes is so great and intellectual!! He's definitely the greatest detective for me...no wonder Shinichi Kudo admires him so much!

Saishogendo no...watashi wa honto ni suku anata wa...totemo oku no! Watashi wa ga inakute sabishuku omou anata wa!

Wahehe!

Song of the Day:

Standard pick-up lines that seem to wreck your bones
Can this be a sequel of my dying hope?
Chasing down a never ending make believe
But you're a perfect match of consistency

Will you come back in a heartbeat?
Don't be confused of what a great thing we could be
We'll take a walk at the same street
Can you tell me how Boston is like without me?

You're image is stamp beneath the insides of my heart
Now you're gone, I don't know where to start
The evidence is showing like stable apprehension
But you're the only one who's apt for this affection

This affection

Will you come back in a heartbeat?
Don't be confused on what a great thing we could be
We'll take a walk at the same street
Can you tell me how Boston is like without me?

-The Boston Drama by Typecast

This song is really the best!! This is my no. 1 fave song...and Typecast is my no.1 local band...all their songs are great and I can relate to it! Napaka-astig pa ng mv nito!! Steve's voice is really great also...I love Typecast!!

Pabati Corner:
-Ate Tinay, sobrang bait mo and kalog!! I miss you!
-Meme, tnx sa mga tinuro mo smin na games sa cards! Wahehe!
-Y, miss koh na ung bigla-bigla mong pagkanta...wahehe! Ankyut mo pah!
-Tita Cel, ingat poh sa byahe, tnx sa lahat!
-MCR, belated to Gerard!! Sobrang late na ah...wahehe!
-Typecast, you're the best!!
-Minimum...the infatuation is always there...tnx nga pala!!
-Gosho Aoyama, tnx for creating the best anime...DETECTIVE CONAN!!
-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, kahit dead ka na, I congratulate you for making the best novels...SHERLOCK HOLEMS!!
-I saw, i miss u!


No comments: