About Me

My reaL name is NicaeL Ram0s. I L0ve making new friends but I d0n't kn0w h0w. I'm n0t g0od when it c0mes t0 appr0achin pe0pLe. That's why I created this bL0g s0 that pe0pLe wiLL kn0w the real me.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

..."I will never let u fall"...

Finally! Now I know what I job I really want -TEACHER!! I want to be a teacher, especially to delinquents. I want to be a teacher to those who are called "trash". I want them to know I believe in every student. But, I know my parents would oppose to this. They will say that the salary of a teacher is low. I really don't care about the salary! What I care is I'm gonna enjoy my job. What my dad wants me to be is a nurse, so I can go abroad and earn more money. I hate it...

Right now, I'm listening to "Houki Boshi" by Yunna. It is used as 2nd or 3rd ending theme for my favorite anime "Bleach".

Song for the Day:

When I see you smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know, I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay
It's okay
It's okay...

Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
Stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer
And nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

'Cause your my, your my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
'Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you''ll stay, oh, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

-Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

I really love this song. I'm very much grateful to "sitaw" who made me listen to this song. Honto ni Arigatou! I really miss you! This song has a very wonderful meaning to me.

Pabati Corner:
-Sitaw!! Miss n tlgah kita! Ung kasunduan ntin ah? It won't happen anyway...
-MCR nd Typecast...astig!
-vote MYX VOTE CHICOSCI VAMPIRE SOCIAL CLUB
-Arashi!! La lng...
-Onizuka, pls. teach here!

-nicaelvampayr1412


No comments: